Notice how this site is made for screen reader users? That’s by design. I also tried to make this site easy to use for magnifier users before I lost my vision.
I’m a totally blind, gay, author and accessibility consultant. I used to be legally blind. For more background, check out my about page.
I stutter so strongly prefer written communication.
Below will be some quick links and some recent updates.
- All recent work/news
- site map of pages.
- Subscribe to updates.
- Podcasts and Audiobooks.
- writing overview. This holds archives and highlights.
- Event information. including how to view past events.
- Contact page.
Some recent updates.
- Sensitivity reading to beat writers block
- Against Disability education
- I participated in the 2023 writers strike.
- Taking back author agency with FanFiction
- AI might break the internet.
- How to convert Markdown to Shun manuscript format
- Thank you Romance writers
- How to write a radio script in Fountain
- Journalism and essays.
- How to appreciate humans