Notice how this site is made for screen reader users? That’s by design. I also tried to make this site easy to use for magnifier users before I lost my vision.
I’m a totally blind, gay, author and accessibility consultant. I used to be legally blind. For more background, check out my about page.
I stutter so strongly prefer written communication.
Below will be some quick links and some recent updates.
- All recent work/news
- site map of pages.
- Subscribe to updates.
- Podcasts and Audiobooks.
- writing overview. This holds archives and highlights.
- Event information. including how to view past events.
- Contact page.
Some recent updates.
- Giving PeerTube a shot for podcast publishing.
- AI is going great for the blind.
- Reading loudly is resistance.
- What’s next after Patreon?
- Why are writers competitive anyway?
- Making my own writers retreat with a travel agent.
- Why I love Insta-Love Romances.
- Refuge in blogs and the IndieWeb
- Down to the Struts Talks Artificial Divide
- PEN America Writers Emergency Fund